As nice, as mentioned on their website or what others described in there Reviews..
I usually don't write much!..But, I am very much Excited to write a detailed review regarding this property.. Here is my Journey with this Property.. This time I decided to really treat myself and I booked a very Special and Exclusive holiday for me itself... As after reading different positive reviews on different web portals I had decided to book Hotel Anant-Kothi, as had the 'least amount of bad reviews'.
But, What a Find, Everything Complies, that needs a 4 Star Hotel.. Four major points that I would like to bring:
- the room..
- the breakfast/dinner..
- the services..
- last but not least the the exclusives.. 1. Room - I had pool side view room on the third floor, nicely furnished and plenty of space...
- windows with scenic view (U will c Pool with lush green Marriage Garden and Beautiful, Lights Running Road View)...2. Breakfast/Dinner - dinner was excellent with lots of choices, For dinner, they specially made non spicy food for me and it was delicious...- but it is quite Expensive but Pocket Friendly... - breakfast very basic! So don't expect too much, no selection...3. Service
- warm welcome and advice, from the owners, about what to do and where to go in the city...- the wi-fi speed was good throughout the day...4. Exclusive
- scenic views from terrace garden, and a cozy place to chill, after a hectic day, but for that, you have to stair up to the top floor...- bolly-wood theam restaurant, for family get together and and a pleasant Hang Out with Friends..Hats-off to Mr. Raunak For a wonderful Creativity...- the Reception staff & Manager is wonderfully kind, they are helpful, polite and friendly, daal-chawal is yummy must try this desi Dish of this Property...- i had visited this place during Navratri and the most religious moment i saw in that hotel the two most adorable ladies were organizing the Kanya-Bhoj at that place in between there hectic schedule of duties, this is very Exclusive and Heart Touchy Moment For Me. That Time I was in hurry so cant take the Prasad, but definitely in my next visit i will gather it from the ladies...- apart from this, the holy temple of CHATTARPUR is also within walking distance approximately 01 Kms only. A 4-star hotel at best... This place is definitely cosy and modern boutique hotel with a personal touch, as I was expecting after reading Reviews from different travelling Portals...
So, I would always recommend to take this Property for Cozy Stay near Chhattarpur, Mehrauli etc..read more
Very dissapointed with service. It seems only one person doing everything. That too stating that he is not supposed to do some of the things like taking back trash from the bin, etc.
Any order takes lot of time, in fact need to remind several times. Even for tea, we had to remind after 30 minutes.Apart from this, there are technical faults:
1. It's 4 floor building without lift
2. Lots of mosquitoes
3. Very poor ventilation in rooms where split AC is installed. Otherwise you will find window AC which gives air in single dimension. Rooms at basement are worst of all.
4. Two receptions, active one is inside
5. Lack of proper restaurant. Preparation starts on order.
6. No complementary breakfast
7. False ceiling damaged in bathrooms.Personal experience was too bad to give 1 star either.Please don't visit if you are not feeling well and want to relax. Good to go only when you want a room to sleep.read more
Few points about the Anantkoti hotel.
1.The location is quite good. We'll connected by bus, metro, cab. We can depart the metro 🚇 at chhatarpur Station and then from their hire the taxi, cab or shared auto. Just around 1-2 km from metro station. The bus stand is near the hotel.
2.well maintained and clean rooms.
3.Not much crowded place.
4.can easily eat street foods as well as in resto as their are many good restaurants and eateries near the hotel.
5.value for money.read more