Period Prior to Expected Arrival - Cancellation Fee
2 or more Days - 100% Refund
0-1 Day - 1 night cost will be charged
In case of no show - 1 night cost will be charged
Note: Booking cannot be cancelled or modified on or after the check-in date and time mentioned in Hotel confirmation voucher.
The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel(s).
- As per Government regulations, it is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card &
address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel(s) due to lack of required documents, you cannot
claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, snacks,
laundry extra bed etc.). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel(s), we shall not be held responsible for it.
- Extra bed can be accommodated with a folding cot or a mattress, subject to room size & availability.
- The hotel(s) reserves the right to decline accommodation to localities/same city residents. Yatra.com will not be responsible
for any check-in declined by the hotel(s) or any refunds due to the above mentioned reason.
- Hotel(s) charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be
applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel(s).
- In case of an increase in the hotel(s) tariff (for example, URS period in Christmas or New Year Eve) the customer is liable to
pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
Local ID proof & pan card will not be acceptable as ID proof.
- Hotel Anantkoti will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel(s)
- For Day Use booking, extension of stay beyond the time slots booked will levy additional charges. Any stay post 7 PM will be
charged as full night stay.